Implications of LEAVE vote for the employers and their workforce and how to deal with them

Author: Aggy Cybulska During last week’s EU referendum the British people have chosen that they would be better off outside of the EU. The LEAVE result seems to have taken many by surprise. The political and economic instability that ensued is most likely to continue for a little while with the focus over the coming months shifting to appointing the new Prime Minister and stabilising the government. The vote has demonstrated a split nation: 48% voted in favour of remaining, whereas 52% decided to leave. Such a close result made for a lot of emotive debate and resentment between the two...

read more